The Three Basics of Electric Circuits: Voltage, Current, and Resistance. (Lesson 1) Ohm's Law, Conductors and Insulators (Lesson 2)
2 lessons in one book. Includes Discussion Sheet with hints and test answers to the two exams. (2339A and 2339B)
The Three Basics of Electric Circuits: Voltage, Current and Resistance:
- Intro to Wiring
- What is Voltage
- Names and Symbols for Voltage
- How Voltage is Measured
- Methods of Developing Voltage
- The flow of Electricity
- Measuring Current
- Quantity of Electricity
- Current Strength
- Relationship Between Voltage, Current and Resistance
Ohm's Law, Conductors and Insulators:
- Ohm's Law for Voltage
- Ohm's Law for Current
- Ohm's Law for Resistance
- Reading the Color Code on Resistors
- The Tolerance of Resistors
- Factors Affecting the Resistance of a Conductor
How do I purchase these lessons?
1. You can order online with a credit card or PayPal (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 243-6446 and ask for product 03-2339.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $37.85
(includes $7.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
(Foreign shipping expense will be higher.)
Start your Electronics training today!