- Why They Are Used
- Response of Ear and Eye to Sound and Light
- Advantages of Decibels
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Power Losses
- Reference Levels
- Volume Unit
- Using the VU Meter
- Relationship between dB's and Vu's
- Percentage of Modulation
- Expressing Voltage adn Current Ratios in Decibels
How do I purchase the Decibels lesson?
1. You can order online with a credit card or PayPal (click the 'Add to Cart' button).
2. Call us at (800) 243-6446 and ask for product 03-4201.
3. You can mail a check or money order for $22.90
(includes $7.95 for shipping/handling) to:
1776 E. 17th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
4. You can fax your order to us at 216-781-0331.
(Foreign shipping expense will be higher.)
Start your Electronics training today!